Dear friends, we have explained PMGAY online Apply, Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas yojana application form download, eligibility, features, benefits, How to Apply and check application at https://pmayg.nic.in/.
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना yojana | Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme | PMGAY Yojana Online apply | Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana form, Registration, How to Apply.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme has been started by the Central Govt government for the SECC-2011 Beneficiary. If you are a farmer and want to know about the PMGAY Scheme, then this article will provide you with almost all the information related to the Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas.
PMGAY Yojana Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas|
|Launched on||Year 2015|
|Application Present Status||Active|
|Date of Published||10/11/2020|
|Date of Updated||10/11/2020|
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना Yojana 2020 – Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Scheme Status Check at https://pmayg.nic.in/
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAYG), formerly known as Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), is an Indian government rural housing scheme. In order to fulfil the goals of the “Housing for All” scheme by the year 2022, this social welfare initiative was launched.
It aims to provide the beneficiaries of the scheme with a 25-square-meter pucca home, including basic amenities. The houses given will have certain special characteristics, such as disaster-resilient, low cost, and will be designed with socio-cultural and geo-climatic variables in mind.
Key Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- In plain areas , i.e., the construction costs of the houses would be shared in a 60:40 ratio between the central and state governments. Rs.1.20 lakh in aid for each device.
- For rural areas located in Jammu & Kashmir’s Himalayan states, northeastern states, and the Union Territory (UT), the ratio is 90:10, i.e. the central government will bear 90 percent of the expense and the state government will fund 10 percent of assistance for each unit amounting to Rs.1.30 lakh.
- The Central Government would provide 100% of the funding to create houses in the Union Territories, including the newly created Union Territory of Ladakh.
- A amount of Rs.90.95 per day of unskilled labour from MGNREGS is given to recipients.
- Houses constructed under this framework would concentrate on quality construction through the use of professional masons who can provide good design and local materials.
- Using criteria from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) and checked by Gram Sabhas, beneficiaries are chosen.
- The PMAY Gramin scheme is connected to other central government schemes, such as the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin (SBMG), through which, in partnership with MGNREGS or other schemes, assistance of up to Rs.12,000 for the construction of toilets will be given.
- Payments are made directly to the Aadhar related bank accounts or post office accounts of the beneficiary electronically.
- Beneficiaries wishing to take advantage of a loan under this arrangement would be able to receive financial assistance of up to Rs. 70,000 from a lending institution.
- Families that do not have their own houses or houses that have a kutcha wall and a roof with zero, one, or a maximum of two rooms.
- Houses that do not have a literate adult over the age of 25
- Houses without an adult male participant between the ages of 16 and 59
- Households without adult members between the ages of 16 and 59
- Families with no physically impaired members and with a member with a disability
- Landless applicants who receive revenue from casual labour
- Designed Caste (SC), Planned Tribe (ST), and Minorities
The government will concentrate on recipients with the worst living conditions and depend on the 2011 SECC (Socio-Economic and Caste Census) results. In addition, if anyone has a two-wheeler, three-wheeler or four-wheeler motor vehicle, farm equipment, or even a fishing vessel, they will be disqualified from benefiting from this programme.
Additionally, the exclusion occurs if:
- The individual has a Kisan Credit Card with an expenditure cap greater than or equal to Rs.50,000
- A family member is a government employee with a monthly salary of more than Rs.10,000
- A household that has a member who pays income tax or professional tax
- Families who have a landline link or possess a fridge
PMGAY Scheme 2020 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PMGAY -Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas|
|in Hindi||प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना योजना|
|Official Launched by||Central Govt|
|Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Launched by||PM Modi|
|an objective||House For all|
How to apply PMGAY Scheme Online
Step 1- Visit the Official Website PMGAY Scheme i.e. https://pmayg.nic.in/
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
Step 3- Now enter the required details.
Step 4- Enter the details of your personal information
Step 4- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application
Note- Please keeps the following documents in front of you and fills the information on the same basis.
Required Document for Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas
- Aadhaar number
- Bank account details
- Document providing consent to use Aadhaar information on behalf of the beneficiary
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) G registration number of the beneficiary
Who is eligible for the Scheme?
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|Online application Form Last Date||nill|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pradhanmantri Gramin Awas official website||https://pmayg.nic.in/|
If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.